Wednesday 8 April 2015

3 rd  TERM 

Hello again !!  
Time fly  and  the last term of the course is here !!

This week we are talking about our Easter holidays in class 
and I´d like  you can  tell here your experiences.

Some of you went to your villages  and visited your families
Some others  travelled to different cities or  
played a volleyball competition  or a football tournament

We ate "torrijas".... these delicious Spanish dessert or pudding made of bread

The weather was sunny and warm so 
all of us  had fun  and  enjoyed  our holidays !!  

 Here  are some descriptions

ALEJANDRO M. ( 5º A)
Last Easter holidays I played computer games
      but I went to the cinema too.
I ate "torrijas" , they were  delicious !!!
           I had fun  
           NOEMÍ  ( 5º A )
                                                          Last holidays I went to Valencia  for some days .
                                                             and I went to the beach in Valencia with my father.
                                                    I went to the cinema  and  to the sport centre.
    I visited  the market and wnet shopping with my cousin
                                                                 Some days later I  travelled with my mum, my sister.
                                            I loved Easter holidays
                                              I enjoyed it  !!


NAÍMA (6º A )
Last Easter holidays  I travelled to Elche  by bus.
I played  volleyball  with my team,
 we took part in a Volleball championship
   We didn´t  win  but  we were the 3rd !!
                  I had fun !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment